Friday, September 26, 2008

An Update!

Mo and Lee treated me to dinner! I had such a good time when they were here!

Bystrys you were right in saying taller than the trees and higher than the mountains. This is also know as 130 feet. Cinderella's castle is 13 stories high or 130 feet. Aaron was also right in that Disney planned it to be this tall. If it were any taller it would need a light on top of it for planes to see it!
In addition Aaron was right it the fact that there are NO BRICKS in Cinderella's Castle. It is a steal frame and made to look like it is brick! Exciting I know!
The Zimmers come tomorrow! They are very excited. I don't think the two 2-year-olds fully understand but Katie the 5 year old is very excited! I can't wait to see them!
Mo sent me pictures of when she was here so I thought I would show you all a few. Mo is my boss in Normal at Katie's Kids and her and her husband Lee came down for a week!
The Magic Kingdom has been decorated for Halloween since August!

This is Mo and I on Splash Mountain! Lee wouldn't go! We got soaked!
On Wednesday this week we had Blast Off. It was a college program only party in tomorrow land. We got to ride space mountain with the lights on and had FREE food (good for any college student) It was a blast!

They always have Characters for us to meet at our parties! This was outside the Indy Speedway! I love their costumes!
This is on Space Mountain! The lights were on!
This picture is from when Carly came to see me! We had such a great day! She had a wonderful first trip to WDW!
Love you all,
Brooke

OK next Trivia...

In October of 1971 Walt Disney World opened. It had Magic Kingdom and what three resorts?

1 comment:

mom said...

Hi Brooke,
Glad you are having such a great time...love all the pictures...
Trivia question...I will say
the three resorts were Polynesian,
Contemporary and not sure on this one, but the Wilderness one or campsite....
Love you...
mom and dad