Saturday, September 6, 2008

Faith, Trust, and a little bit of Pixie Dust!

Here is some Pixie Dust!
Tinkerbell!
It was beautiful!
The Castle

We went to go see the fireworks tonight at Magic Kingdom! I just wanted everyone to have a little pixie dust for the night!




PS - Mama and Papa I am glad the post worked for you!


- Dad: the bat is a head band! I know you want one! The men get bow-ties that match! You could wear the bat while Shanna wears my beautiful blue outfit!




Love everyone!




3 comments:

mom said...

The pictures are beautiful...
the fireworks are my favorite part of Disney...can't wait to see them again in October...
Glad you had fun and enjoy this week.
Love you
mom

JSB said...

Hey Brookie Cookie,

Hope all is well with you. I think about you all the time. Guess what? It's only 96 more days:)

Love you
Aunt Jeanette

Mama and Papa said...

Hi Brooke,
Just looked at your last notes. It sounds like you have been very busy with visitors. That is great. hope you and Dan had a great time. We have been busy. I think we will be ready for a break in December. We miss you.
Love Papa and Mama
P.S. We enjoyed the pictures.