Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our Days Off



Yesterday and Today Heidi and I had the days off! Nothing exciting really happened I just wanted to show some pictures!!


Yesterday we went to Hollywood Studios which is the former MGM! We did the backlot tour, watched the High School Musical performance, rode the Great Movie Ride, and Tower of Terror! Rockin roller coaster was not workign but we are going to go back to ride that later!


Then last night we went to Magic Kingdom at midnight for the Cast Only Premiere of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parade! It was completely amazing and I am excited that my Mom, Shanna, Betsy, Joni, Tyler, Scott, Eric, and Bob and Shar (Dad has to leave to go back to work before it) will get to see it when they all come in October! It was such a great time! Today we just played lazy and sat around watching friends!


We have a big work week coming up and I am sure I will have lots of stories to tell! Tomorrow marks our first Halloween Party so get ready for another great costume from me!


Miss you all,


B

3 comments:

JSB said...

Cute photo, Can't wait to hear about the Halloween parade and see the costume. I think I will mail my snow white costume for Shanna to wear when she comes to visit. I know she will love that :)
gotta go, talk to you later.

Love you
Aunt Jeanette

Anonymous said...

Hey brooke! Hopefully you're not too homesick! It looks like you have enough to do to keep your mind off of it! Keep in touch!

Adam G

mom said...

Hi Brooke,
Loved the picture from the parade..we are so excited to visit you in October...
Have fun this week.
Love and miss you
Mom and Dad