Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've earned my ears!


The past four days have been very busy! I was training to be a Park Greeter. In this role I work at the turnstiles and help tell people where to go. It is very exciting to see all the happy people as they walk into the park. (also, i see their "lovely" selves as they are leaving the park!)
After three days of training, I had to take a written test and pass a performance assement. Well, needless to say, I passed both today and got to do it all by myself this afternoon.
I have tomorrow and Friday off. Tomorrow, I plan on doing homework for my onine class and Friday (Heidi is off as well) we are going to hit the parks!
Then on Saturday, I will go back to work start my training for the Parade Audience Control. I have two days of training and then the assessment on monday. For this part of my job I don't start work until 2 but I finish later at night!
Well, I hope all is well. I'll write more when my life gets exciting again! (This is my costume for Park Greeter... I will show you the other one later!)

6 comments:

Shanna Diller said...

Oh my gosh...those are the HOTTEST pants I have ever seen. Listen, ask if they have an extra pair for me. I know they are in high demand, but I'm sure you have some pull around there...
Glad to see things are going well!!

mom said...

Yeah, Brooke,
Congratulations on getting your ears....we are very proud of you.
We are so excited to see you in October...we will have a great time. Enjoy your days off and have fun with the next part of your training...
We miss and love you.
Mom

JSB said...

Hey Brookie,

Good job!!! I knew you could do it!!!! We are so proud of you.

You look absolutely adorable:)
( Shanna wants a pair in every color)

I am so excited it is down to 115 days and we will see you:) I am getting my fanny pack already:)

Have fun on your days off.

We love you and miss you
Aunt Jeanette, Uncle Jim, Jamie & Jacob

Rob said...

Very stylist outfit. Most people can't pull that off but you can, although it looks hantingly familiar to an outfit I saw on a What Not to Wear episode. Just kidding. Beth and I are enjoying reading your blog. Glad things are going well for you. You are missed!

JSB said...

Hey Brookie Cookie,
I got your message, sorry I missed your call. I will call you tomorrow. Hope you are enjoying your days off.

Love you
Aunt Jeanette

JSB said...

Oh yes I agree with shanna! I am so jealous of your pants! We saw some lady walking around with the exact same shorts on... Jake was like oh look she has the same outfit as brooke :) It was cute.... I definatly can't wait to see you.. only a few more months! Can't wait to hear all about your exciting stories!! :)
Love you and miss you oh sooo much!!
Love,
Jamie Anne :)