Sunday, November 23, 2008

Its Almost Turkey Day!


These are our Christmas Outfits! Darling right!

Wow! Time is going by really fast! I am working a lot right now. Most of the college program people have been moved to Park Greeter so it has been somewhat boring but we are making the best of it!

My friend Andrea from work came two weeks ago with her husband and daughter. They were at Disney for a few days then went to Daytona for the rest of the week. I took off Thursday and we all went to the Magic Kingdom. It was a lot of fun seeing her! They stayed at The Nick hotel and we went back that night and swam at the pool! It was a pretty cool pool!
Then on Thurday night Dan came to see me again with our friends Nathan and Julie! They were here until Monday morning.

They were suppose to get in around 1230 on Thursday night but did not end up getting in until around 3. IT was a late night but Friday morning we got up and went to Blizzard Beach! IT was a beautiful day! It was 85 and sunny with a nice breeze. We did all the water slides and pretty much wore ourselves out climbing all the stairs. That night we went to Downtown Disney and at at Capt'n Jacks. While we were there the spaceship launched so we could see it! It was very interesting. It was just like a line of fire going through the sky.

Saturday morning we went to Epcot. We had extra magic hours so we got there early and did a few rides. Dan and I ate in France for lunch and Julie and Nathan ate in Morocco.

Then we hopped over to the Magic Kingdom. We played around there all day and then the boys went to the ESPN zone while julie and I stuck around for the fireworks and parades.

Sunday morning it was a little hard to get up! We all were very tired! We did end up going to Animal Kingdom and doing the Safari, Expedition Everest, and Dinosaur ride. Then we headed to Hollywood studios for more extra magic hours. Little did we know it was SUPER SOAP WEEKEND! Yes all you crazy soap fans! We made it through all the stuff we wanted to do and even had time to eat at the 50's Prime Time Cafe!

Overall, the weekend was a blast! It felt like catching up with long lost friends! They left early monday morning and I went back into my Disney Bubble.

This week my friends Rach and Ben are coming into the Orlando area. I will be meeting up with them on Wednesday for some Disney fun! Then on Thursday Bob and Shars gang come down. Yes this includes Bob, Shar, Doug, Nettie, Clair, Abby, Sylvia, Dave, Misty, Caleb, Luke, and Lilly! I am looking forward to seeing them all! They will be here until Saturday and then they will head out to do the Disney Cruise!
I can't wait till me family gets here for Christmas either! only 29 more days accoding to Aunt Jeanette!

Dan and me in front of Cinderella's Castle! Its all decorated for Christmas! Its Beautiful!

Nathan, Julie, me, and Dan at the Magic Kingdom! We had a great weekend!

M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E!

I will be working on Thanksgiving this year but on Wednesday night they do have a dinner for us so at least I will be eating some Turkey close to Turkey Day! I hope everyones Thanksgivings are wonderful as well! Love you!

2 comments:

mom said...

Brooke,
Can't wait until we get there for Christmas....wish we were there for Thanksgiving too...Have fun with the Naperville gang..I know the little kids are so excited to get to Disney...
miss you and love you
mom and dad

JSB said...

Hey Hey Brookie Cookie,

It's the final count down who hoo! only ( drumroll) are you ready????????

27 more days YEA!!!

and to think that I started with 115 days or something like that.
Anyway, you look adorable, I love your christmas tree, and thank you so much for calling Jamie she really appreciated it.
Better sign off pretty soon it will be 26 days days:)

Love you and miss you
See you soon
Love,
Aunt Jeanette, Uncle Jim, Jamie and Jacob