Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry, I have been really busy lately!

This past weekend The Hanna's came to see me! Rick had a work conference so the whole family came down for a fun weekend! I had to work on Thusday and Friday but they came to a Halloween Party at the MAgic Kingdom! It poured down rain that night so it wasnt much fun for them but it was fun to ssee them! On Saturday I went with them to "the other park" aka Universal. Islands of Adventure was fun. We went to the park in the morning and did a few rides. Then Jorja, Ashley, and I went to Universal and did a few rides over there! We had a lot of fun shopping in the I Love Lucy Store. (Yes a whole store dedicated to her!) We also witnessed a girl throw up right in front of us during lunch which was wonderful! Ha ha! That night we went to a party for Rick's work! It was fun! We made a video of us singing to the ABC 123 song! and took pictures! The boys enjoyed playign Rock Band with the other teens! It was awesome to see them!

They left Sunday and by Monday I had other visitors.

On Monday Kathy came into town with her mom and Tony. (Kathy is Uncle Dan's wife)
She has a work thing in Florida this week and said that she couldn't come to Florida without brining Tony to Disney World! I joined them on Wednesday and Thursday in the parks! We went to Epcot on Wednesday (Which I havent been to since the dancing in the rain). IT was fun to see Tony's reaction to all the rides (he is 14 months old now). We went to Magic Kingdom to watch the parade and Fireworks as well! Crazy Cousin Brooke (thats me) also let him try his first lemon! He loved it! He just kept wanting more! He has just started walking in the past few months and always wanted down or out of his stroller to walk. We kept telling him that one day he will want to be back in that stroller!

On Thursday we went back to the Magic Kingdom and did a lot of different rides! Kathy also squeezed her way into getting us a table at Liberty Tavern! (her tactics worked many times while they were here) She had also gotten us seats at The Coral Reef in Epcot right next to the Aquarium. After dinner we went to thier hotel and watched the water parade and the halloween fireworks from the Magic Kingdom! It was so much fun to see them.
When Tony was 4 months old I went out to D.C. to nanny for him for a week! Let's just say he has changed a lot! Kathy thinks he remembers me because he was fine with me holdign him and apparently he doesnt let many people hold him!

Well I am back to work now. Doing the same thing day in and day out! Last night a few friends and I went to Steak N Shake! It is a regular thing for us! My friends and I always try to find people we work with to take that have never been to steak n shake! Last night we had two people from Vegas and one from the Netherlands that we took there! Mark is going back to the Netherlands at the end of next week so we made him go before he heads back home! Everyone enjoyed it! But who doesnt enjoy steak n shake after work at 12:30 AM!
Monday I have off work and so does Heidi! This is exciting because due to our work schedules we never see eachother any more! We have a day planned which includes a stop for salad and breadsticks at the OG (Olive Garden!) Then Thursday is when my next visitors come! My Mom, Dad, Shanna, Betsy, Aunt Joni, Tyler, Scott, Erik, Aunt Shar, and Uncle Bob are all coming to see me! I am so excited! Heidi's family was just here this past weekend and I was really jealous! I have Saturday and Sunday off to spend with them! I cant wait!
I hope everyone is doing well! Miss you all!

(Sorry for no pictures my camera is still broken!)

3 comments:

mom said...

Brooke,
Can't wait until we get there on Thursday....Looking forward to eating at the Liberty Tree Tavern and the halloween party....
Then we will be excited for Christmas in Disney next...
love you
mom

JSB said...

Helloooo Brookie Alice,

You have been busy! I can't believe how fast the time is going. Only 64 more days!! Woohoo!

We love you and miss you
Love
JJJJ

JSB said...

Hey Brooke,
I bet you are having a GREAt time with everyone. Wish we were there.

Love you
Aunt Jeanette